From Sites > Overview you can see all your site(s) and create new sites. This overview also works as a study overview, where you can see the total numbers of subjects and forms answered.
To create a site:
- Go to Sites > Overview, or [Study Name] > Study Info.
- Click Create Site.
- Enter the name of the site.
- Assign a process that subjects enrolled on this site should follow.
- Only one process can be assigned per site.
- Enter a site geographical location. The local time zone will be set accordingly.
- Click Create Site. The site will be visible in the Sites overview.
If the study uses two processes for different subjects on the same location, the simplest way to handle that in Greenlight Guru Clinical is to create two sites and assign one process to each site.
To edit a site:
- Go to Sites > Sites Overview.
- Click ✎ Edit at the end of the row of the site you want to edit.
- Make changes to the site and click Update Site.
Please note: Once the study has been started you have to activate Study Amendment Mode, and it is only possible to edit the name of the site and its geographical location. You cannot change the process previously assigned to this site.