To create a form:
- Go to [Study Name] to get to the form overview
- Click + New Form.
- Select Form in the Form Type drop-down (default)
- Enter the name of the form and specify the form details.
- Click Add Question at the bottom. A part where you can specify the question details will unfold.
- Select Question Type and specify the question details.
Add as many questions to the form as you want.
- Click Save Form.
- Introduction text - A form can contain an introduction text to inform or alert the clinical personnel/subjects of certain factors when filling the form.
- Inclusion/exclusion form - A form marked as inclusion/exclusion form requires the user to specify which answers will keep the subject included in the study. Inclusion/Exclusion form contains a fewer number of question types. Learn how to set it up.
- Calculate a score - A score form calculates a total score for subjects based on the individual answers.
- Single question fill out - Will present one question/information text at a time during subject event fill out, allowing subjects to go back and forth between the questions within a form.
In Greenlight Guru Clinical, you can select up to 17 pre-defined question types. Each question type contains a number of different features that can be applied. The different options are the following:
- Question text - Each question type requires you to specify the question text.
- Mandatory/Optional - Select whether the question is mandatory to answer or not. If mandatory questions are not filled out, the form will not be considered completed.
- Image as Question - Upload an image to your question.
- Show rules - To modify the question visibility. To see more, please go to our Show rules article.
- Validation rules - Enable to preventing self-inflicted errors during data entry by validating the provided answer to an e.g. manually defined min/max values. To see more, please go to our Validation rules article.
- Advanced Options - Enable a help text to be shown under the question, save answer possibilities for re-use, Export Labels, and more. To see more, please go to our Form Advanced Options article.
Tips when creating a form:
- Try to avoid open-ended questions that don't set specific options for response, as these types of questions are difficult to process later on.
- Make sure to specify the unit and create min/max validation rules when you select Number as a question type. This will prevent self-inflicted data entry mistakes and eliminate errors.