Export Labels allows you to create your own labels for questions, Forms, and Data Events to enhance the overview when exporting Form or Image Chart Data.
When creating your export you can choose to use Greenlight Guru Clinical labels (E1_F3 _Q1) or your own Custom labels (ScreeningVisit_Demographics _Weight) or both!
If selecting Greenlight Guru Clinical labels for the export, the first question in Event 1 – Form 1 is labeled E1_F1_Q1. If the exported question is labeled the question (Q1) will be changed to E1_F1_XX depending on your label.
The export labels can be created at any time, so you don’t have to create them from the beginning. We recommend for you to speak and plan with the statisticians before creating the labels yourself since there can be many requirements from their side to make the analysis as easy as possible.
How to add Export Label to Questions:
- Go to the question of interest.
- Click Advanced Options and specify details for the export label. The question labels must be unique within a form.
- Click Save Form.
The Question label is limited to 64 characters.
How to add Export Label on Forms:
- Go to the Form of interest.
- Form Export Label is no longer hidden under "Advanced Options". Add the export label in the bottom of the initial 'Create Form' section.
- Click Save Form.
Form labels do not have to be unique, but the system will give you a warning if the label is already used.
The Form label is limited to 64 characters.
How to add Export Label on Data Events:
- Go to the Data Event of interest.
- Click Advanced Settings and specify details for the export label.
- Click Save Process.
Like the Form labels, the Data Event labels do not have to be unique, but the system will give you a warning if the label is already used.
The Data Event label is limited to 64 characters.