The building steps for all Greenlight Guru Clinical products are mostly the same but the occurring differences and extra features that are worth remembering when building an ePRO study are explained in this article.
- When creating a study, select ePRO as your product. If you wish to send out questionnaires through SMS, you can enable the "SMS Event" function in the add-ons menu. White labeling, file vault, and the translation module might also be relevant for your ePRO study and these can also be enabled in the add-ons menu.
- When selecting subject attributes for your study, remember to select at least E-mail and/or mobile number in order to be able to send out questionnaires through these media.
- When creating the process, "Subject Event" and "Information Event" will be the available types of data events you can select between.
- You can select whether you want to send the questionnaires via E-mail or E-mail and SMS or not to send them out at all. In case you select "Do not send" the subjects will be able to fill the questionnaires out on-site when visiting the sites. Read more about the on-site fill-out option in the article "On-Site Subject Fill Out". You can also use the do not send in case you want to use the public registration function.
- In the process, you can enable Public Registration which will allow the subjects to access your questionnaires via a unique link that is created for each site in your study. To read more about signing up through a shared link you can read the Public Registration and Re-Enrollment article. You can also enable Public Re-Enrollment in the process if needed in your study.
- Another available subject enrollment method is list upload, read about this in the List Import article.
- There are also some advanced settings available, such as a reminder function and an expire setting. These settings are also setup when creating the process and a more detailed description of these can be found via this link.
- When the study is created, everything is setup, and data collection is initiated, you can review the form answers through the site overview.