Information events are used to inform and provide contextual information.
Information event is only available when Email or Mobile number is selected as mandatory subject profile attributes – if these are selected as optional subject profile attributes Information event will not be available!
To create an Information Event:
- Select Information Event as the type
- Write Name for the event. The name is used for internal identification only and is not visible to the subjects.
- Choose Activation
- Choose whether to send the link by Email or via Email and SMS.
- Specify Email Content to be sent out to the subjects.
- Insert Link to your study by pressing the icon in the upper right corner.
- Press Save Process or + Add Data Event, to add additional data event.
Be very aware of how you write the e-mail subject and its contents. Text in CAPS, "unnormal" e-mail subject/contents, and strange links WILL activate SPAM filters and result in e-mails not being received by subjects.