Information events are used to inform and provide contextual information.
To create an Information Event:
- Select Information Event as the type
- Write Name for the event. The name is used for internal identification only and is not visible to the subjects.
- Choose Activation
- Choose whether to send the link by Email or via Email and SMS.
- Specify Email Content to be sent out to the subjects.
- Press Save Process or + Add Data Event, to add additional data event.
Be very aware of how you write the e-mail subject and its contents. Text in CAPS, "unnormal" e-mail subject/contents, and strange links WILL activate SPAM filters and result in e-mails not being received by subjects.