If you need more than one response to your pre-defined question, Multiple Response is the right place! In contrary to Multiple Choice, you can choose as many answer possibilities as you like when answering a Multiple Response question.
To create a Multiple Response question:
- Chose Multiple Response in the question type.
- Define your question in the Question Text.
- Now, add as many Possibilities as the question requires. Each Possibility is an answer option when filling out the form.
- You can choose image both as a Question and/or as a Possibility.
- If you chose Show as a dropdown, the possibilities will be shown when pressing the dropdown button in the form. By default, the possibilities will be shown vertically on a row.
- You can choose to add Show rules, Validation rules, or/and Advanced Options to customise the question.
- Press Save Form or add another question or information text.
If you have an Other possibility within your answering option, and the subject are to type in the Other option manually in a free text you can use Show Rule to hide the Free Text and only appear if Other is chosen
Multiple Response in SMART-TRIAL:
The multiple response question designed below has the layout: (Without Show as a dropdown)
The multiple response question designed below has the layout: (With Show as a dropdown)