Multiple choice is a way of answering a predefined question with ONE answer opposite to Multiple Response, where you can answer with multiple responses.
To create a Multiple Choice question:
- Chose Multiple Choice in the question type.
- Define your question in the Question Text.
- Now, add as many Possibilities as the question requires. Each Possibility is an answer option when filling out the form.
- You can choose image both as a Question and/or as a Possibility.
- If you chose Show as a dropdown, the possibilities will be shown when pressing the dropdown button in the form. By default, the possibilities will be shown vertically on a row.
- You can choose to add Show rules, Validation rules, or/and Advanced Options to customise the question or to add.
- Press Save Form or add another question or information text.
If you have a large number of answer possibilities, consider using the Show as a dropdown possibility. This will save length on your form.
Multiple Choice in SMART-TRIAL:
The multiple-choice question in the picture below has the layout: (Without Show as a dropdown)
The multiple-choice question in the picture below has the layout: (With Show as a dropdown)